Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"I have a dream too!"

"I Have a Dream Too!" I have a dream that one day this nation will not discriminate against class status.   I have a dream that one day we will all rise and have the same amount of money.   I have a dream that one day people will not care how much money you make.   I have a dream that we will all have money like everyone else.   I have a dream today.   I have a dream that one day that all people will be equal.   I have a dream today.   I have a dream that one day life will get better for everyone.   This is my hope and faith. With this faith we will be able to live in peace.   This will be the day when we are all equal and not judged.   And when this happens, when we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

No comments:

Post a Comment